School Social Worker
Melissa Jobe, Four Seasons' Social Worker, is a link between home, school, and community. As a member of the educational team, the school social worker promotes and supports all students' academic and social success.
The School Social Worker helps students to:
- Increase academic success
- Improve interpersonal relationships
- Cope with difficult and crisis situations
- Develop self-discipline and self-esteem
- Learn problem-solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills