Phone: 651.293.8715 School Office
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello Students and Families!
Welcome to another school year. My name is Ms. Lee and I will be your teacher. I know we are doing Distance Learning but I am so excited to meet and work with you. Here's a couple of things:
* Seesaw Template video: Please watch Mrs. Williams' videos on how to access and navigate our Seesaw template. Keep in mind that we will not have the same schedule but the templates will look similar. If you have any questions please let me know. Seesaw Templates
* CLASS SCHEDULE: I've posted our class schedule on the menu on the left side bar. Please look it over and note the synchronous meeting for students and Office Hours for both Students and Parents.
* CLEVER: To log on to Seesaw or other apps that we will be using on the iPad, you have to your child sign onto the Clever app that is already preloaded on your child's iPad. The log in information should have already been mailed out to you. If you didn't receive one or misplaced yours, please let me know.
* ATTENDANCE: Students and/or parents will have to log onto the attendance portal to let us know that student is present. Please watch this video on how to that. Attendance
* OPEN HOUSE SLIDE SHOW: please look through the open house slide show for more information regarding this school year and expectations. Open House Slide
* CONTACT: If you need to get in contact with me, please send me an email or a note on Seesaw would be best.
Coming in October I will be posting synchronous meeting times for small group instructions for reading and math. Please keep an eye for that.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. My contact information is under my picture!
Let's have a great school year!