A snapshot of PreK Standards and Expectations
Personal and Social Development Language and Literacy
* I can tell others what I need. * I can help read the book.
* I can share toys at school. * I can listen when my friends are talking.
* I know the rules at school. * I can write my name.
* I can play and talk with my friends at school. * I can recognize and name letters.
* I can follow directions * I can tell when words sound the same at the end (rhyme).
* I can tell when words sound the same at the beginning.
Math and Logical Thinking Science
* I can count. * I can describe the world around me.
* I can sort. * I know how to use a magnifying glass,
* I can make a pattern thermometer, magnets
* I know my numbers.