Ms. Willard's 4th Grade Class
Welcome to Fourth Grade!
I am excited to be your child's teacher this year at our Global Arts Plus lower campus in room 3417.
I consider parents and teachers as partners in a child’s education. I am excited to work with you to provide your child with a wonderful school year full of fun and learning. Parents are always welcome in our classroom.
Our Daily Schedule:
- 9:15-9:40 Breakfast and Prepare for our day
- 9:40-10:00 Morning Meeting
- 10:05-10:55 Speicalist (Dance/Drama, Art, Music)
- 10:55-12:00 Math/ Math Review
- 12:00- 1:05 Reading
- 1:05-1:30 Recess
- 1:30-2:00 Lunch
- 2:00-2:50 Writing
- 2:50- 3:20 Skills
- 3:20- 3:50 Social Studies/Science
- 3:50-3:53 Prepare for dismissal
- 3:53 Dismissal
Science and Social Studies will alternate
Gym will be every Thursday from 11:45-12:15. Please wear or bring tennis shoes.
Book Mobile is every other Wednesday from 11:45-12:00 starting September 25
Library time is Wednesday from 3:00 to 3:15
Chorus is every Thursday from 3:20-3:50
by phone at (651) 293-6606 ext 47670
or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org