IB Computer Science HL
Course Description: This is a yearlong computer science class using the Java programming language.
This course is based on the IB Computer Science Higher Level Syllabus.
- Understand the principles and nature of computer circuits
- Understand Number Systems and Representations
- Be able to program with static and dynamic data structures
- Understand how to program with Objects
- Be able to design and evaluate recursive solutions.
- Use effective methods to analyze problems and plan computer-based solutions
- Create and implement effective file systems while programming
- Acquire skills and understanding which can be transferred to future problems