Major Capital Improvement Projects
As part of the Facilities Master Plan (FMP), Saint Paul Public Schools has embarked on major capital improvement projects throughout the districts; see below for a list of specific projects. Before projects break ground, schools undergo a planning process with Facilities Department project managers and consultant architects to inform the planned improvements to their buildings. Each school will form two committees to inform this planning:
- School Steering Committee: Responsible for guiding the overall process at the school; members include the principal, district academic and facilities leadership, building engineer, a parent and a staff member.
- School Design Committee: Responsible for shaping the work at a particular schools; includes all stakeholders.
Specific information on each school project can be viewed at the links below such as workshop planning dates; workshop meeting notes and handouts; and the remodeling work scopes.MAJOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
- American Indian Magnet School
- Bruce Vento Elementary School
- Como Park Senior High School
- Frost Lake Elementary School
- Humboldt High School