What is ECFE?
- Early Childhood Family Education- ECFE is here moms, dads, and their young children birth to kindergarten age come to explore, play and learn together.
- ECFE is taught by licensed family educators.
Why attend ECFE?
- ECFE is a place to receive child development information and support.
What happens at ECFE?
- Play and learn activities.
- Parent education opportunities.
- Home visits if requested.
- Toys, books, or videos lending library at some locations.
How much does ECFE cost?
- Fees vary.
- All families are welcomed.
- No one is denied participation due to inability to pay.