Expo Discovery Club is full and running a waitlist for the summer. We are no longer taking new contract requests for the Expo location for summer 2022.
Due to staffing challenges, summer waitlists are forming at Horace Mann and Rondo. August is in high-demand and hard to staff due to staff returning to college and other job assignments. We will continue to work to hire and secure additional staff to serve as many families as possible, but know that space is limited.
Join us on our Discovery Club Summer 2022 Great-American Road Trip as we "travel" around exploring places like Route 66, Atlantic coast, Oregon Trail, the Southern Pacific, and more.
During the summer, quality childcare continues at select sites in Saint Paul Public Schools. Apply for the site most convenient for your family. Parents/guardians must pick up and drop off their child(ren) at Discovery Club; transportation is not available. The fee is $42 per day/per child, which includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.Summer 2022 LocationsExpo - Click here to download field trip calendar540 Warwick St., 55116651-290-8320Horace Mann - Click here to download field trip calendar2001 Eleanor Ave, 55116651-744-4281Rondo - Click here to download field trip calendar560 Concordia Ave., 55103651-325-2680Summer FeesRegular Schedule: $42.00/dayAdditional Days: $50.00/dayRegistrationPriority registration opens for all families on March 14th, 2022 at 9:00am. Priority registration ends on March 31st, 2022 at 11:59pm. Contracts received after March 31st, 2022 are pending space available.Once registration opens, contract requests are available online at https://stpaul.ce.eleyo.com
Dates & Times
- A non-refundable $30 registration fee per child is collected when the contract request is processed.
- Minimum enrollment is 4 days a week for 2 weeks of the summer.
- Registered days must remain the same for each week a child is enrolled.
- Additional days can be requested as drop-in days. Drop-in days can be requested beginning May 2nd, 2022 at 9:00am. Drop in days are processed based on space available. The fee for drop-in days is $50/day. Drop-in only contracts are not available.
- Summer DC serves students who are entering Kindergarten through completion of 5th grade.
- Last day to make schedule changes to summer contracts will be May 13th, 2022 provided space is available for the requested change. A $20 schedule change fee applies. After May 13th, no schedule changes will be allowed.
- No subsidy, sibling discount, summer school discounts or vacation credits are available.
- UPDATE: DC Summer Program begins on Tuesday, June 21st, 2022.
- Last day of Summer DC is August 26th, 2022.
- Hours of care are 6:30am-6:00pm
- Discovery Club will be closed and no childcare will be available on the following dates:
- June 20th, 2022 (Update in observation of Juneteenth)
- June 13th-17th, 2022
- July 4th, 2022
- August 29th-September 5th, 2022