During the summer, quality child care continues at select sites in Saint Paul Public Schools. Apply for the site most convenient for your family. Parents/guardians must pick up and drop off their child(ren) at Discovery Club; transportation is not available. The fee is $42 per day per child, which includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, a Discovery Club T-shirt, and weekly field trips. The fee does not include swimming lessons and/or tennis lessons (where offered). Please note: on field trip days, all children in attendance go on the field trip, no one stays behind.
Summer Fee information
Regular Schedule: $42.00/day
Additional Days: $50.00/day
- Registration opens in March 2018. (please check back for specific date)
- A $75 deposit is collected when registering and will be forfeited if the contract is withdrawn.
- Parents may choose 3,4 or 5 days per week and a minimum of one week during the summer session.
- Children must be enrolled for the same days of the week every week they attend.
- The weeks and days of attendance must be specified at the time of registration.
- Summer schedules can be changed through May 11th, 2018. A $10 schedule change fee will apply. After May 11th, the registered days cannot be changed, swapped or deleted and parents will be charged whether or not a child attends.
- Additional days can be added to existing schedules as drop-in days at a later date. Drop in days are accepted provided space is available. The fee for drop in days is $50/day. Drop-in only contracts are not accepted for summer.
Dates & Times
Summer Discovery Club is available every weekday between June 18th - August 24th, 2018 from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please note: Discovery Club will not offer care June 11th - June 15th, July 4th and August 27th- Sept. 3rd, 2018.
Calendars including Field Trips and Lesson dates will be available when registration opens in March of 2018.