During the summer, quality childcare continues at select sites in Saint Paul Public Schools. Apply for the site most convenient for your family. Parents/guardians must pick up and drop off their child(ren) at Discovery Club; transportation is not available. The fee is $42 per day per child, which includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
Due to current MN Dept. of Health COVID-19 safety guidance, no off-site field trips are planned at this time. Onsite themes will be planned weekly. If state guidelines change in a way that would allow field trips, we will explore options at a later date.Summer 2021 LocationsHorace Mann - Click here to download the site calendar2001 Eleanor Ave, 55116651-744-4281Randolph Heights - Click here to download the site calendar348 Hamline Ave. South, 55105651-744-2004Rondo - Click here to download the site calendar560 Concordia Ave., 55103651-325-2680Summer FeesRegular Schedule: $42.00/dayAdditional Days: $50.00/dayRegistrationPriority registration opens for all families on March 1st, 2021 at 9:00am. Priority registration ends on March 31st, 2021 at 11:59pm. Contracts received after March 31st, 2021 are pending space available.Once registration opens, contract requests are available online at https://stpaul.ce.eleyo.com
Dates & Times
- A non-refundable $30 registration fee per child is collected when the contract request is processed.
- Minimum enrollment is 4 days a week for 2 weeks of the summer.
- Children must be enrolled for the same days of the week every week.
- Additional days can be added to existing schedules as drop-in days at a later date. Drop-in days can be requested beginning May 3rd, 2021 at 9:00am for students with summer contracts. Drop in days are accepted provided space is available. The fee for drop in days is $50/day. Drop-in only contracts are not available.
- Summer program serves students who are entering Kindergarten through completion of 5th grade.
- Last day to make schedule changes to summer contracts will be May 7th, 2021. A $20 schedule change fee applies.
- No subsidy, sibling discount, summer school discounts or vacation credits are available.
- DC Summer Program begins on Thursday, June 17th, 2021.
- Last day of Summer DC is August 27th, 2021.
- Hours of care are 6:30am-6:00pm at all 3 sites.
- Discovery Club will be closed and no child care will be available the following dates
- June 14th-16th, 2021
- July 5th, 2021
- August 30th-September 9th, 2021