Fees and Policies
Full Driver Education Course
- Fee: $330
- The Full Driver Education course includes the 30-hour Driver Education class and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction
- Payment Options:
- Pay the full amount ($330) at the time of registration
- Pay half the amount ($165) at the time of registration and the second half ($165) before the last day of the 30-hour Driver Education class
- Students are required to attend all 30-hours of the driver education course in entirety. Do not enroll in a course unless you can attend all class sessions.
- We understand that emergencies can happen at any time; in the case of an extenuating circumstance ONLY, students may miss up to one class period (3 hours). Any amount of missed class time must be made up and students will schedule make-up days with the Driver Education Office. Students will not receive their Blue Card until all 30 hours have been completed. If a student misses more than 3 hours of class time, student will be un-enrolled from the class and will receive a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. Student will not receive credit for class time.
- Refunds minus a $50 cancellation fee will be issued upon request for the Driver Education course. Refunds will not be issued once the course has ended.
- Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch may receive a 15% discount. Discounted rate must be requested at time of registration.
- Program Overview
Replacement Blue or White Card
- Fee: $10
- A replacement Blue or White card can be issued for a $10 fee
- Please call the Driver Education office to request a replacement card and allow a minimum of 2 business days to fulfill the request.
- Replacement cards must be picked up at the Driver Education office.
- Refunds, minus a $50 cancellation fee, will be issued upon request for cancellation of the full driver education course. Refunds will not be issued once the 30-hour course has ended.
- A refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee, will be issued to students who are enrolled in the full driver education course and miss more than one class period (3 hours). Student will be un-enrolled from the class and will not receive credit for class time.
- A $40 cancellation fee is fined to students that cancel their behind-the-wheel appointment less than 24 hours in advance. Students cannot continue with their behind-the-wheel lessons until the fee is paid.
- A $40 no-show fee is fined to students who do not show for their scheduled behind-the-wheel appointment. Students cannot continue with their behind-the-wheel lessons until the fee is paid.
- A $40 cancellation fee is fined to students who do not have their instruction permit with them for their behind-the-wheel lessons. The lesson will be cancelled and students cannot continue with their behind-the-wheel lessons until the fee is paid.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check - fees will be deducted from your checking or savings account as soon as it is received
- Money order
- Cash - please have exact change