How to Register
Important Registration Information
- Online and phone registration is unavailable for the Driver Education course due to the need for parental consent.
- Registration and payments are accepted at the Driver Education Office at Central High School ONLY.
- DO NOT submit form or payment to any other location, including other Community Education offices, high school offices, or high school staff. Community Education is not responsible for payments that are not sbmitted to the Driver Education Office.
- Class space is limited. Students are registered on a first come, first served basis.
- Download the registration form at the bottom of this page (forms also available at the Driver Education Office at Central High School)
- Complete the form and make sure it is signed by both the student and a parent/guardian
- Return the form and payment by mail or in person to:
Community Education -Driver Education
Central High School
275 N. Lexington Pkwy.
St. Paul, MN 55104
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm; Open until 4:00pm Sep 4-20
Note: Class space is limited and students are registered on a first come, first served basis.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check - fees will be deducted from your checking or savings account as soon as it is received
- Money order
- Cash - please have exact change
- Registration for fall 2019 classes is now closed.
- Registration for winter/spring 2020 classes will begin December 2. Registration forms will be available below and in the Community Education Office at Central HS at that time. No registration forms will be accepted before this date.