How to Register
Important Registration Information
- Parent/guardian permission is required for students to enroll in the Driver Education course.
- Class space is limited. Students are registered on a first come, first served basis.
*Parent/guardian permission required.
Register online at www.stpaul.ce.eleyo.com.
Click on Explore All Programs in the upper right, then click on Classes for Youth and select Driver Education.
In Person/ Mail:
Unavailable until further notice
Note: Class space is limited and students are registered on a first come, first served basis.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Check - fees will be deducted from your checking or savings account as soon as it is received
- Money order
- Cash - please have exact change
- 15% discount available for youth who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Participants must request discount at time of registration. At this time, discount is unavailable through online registration. Please email email@example.com to request the discount and you will be refunded the discount amount (must include student's full name, birthdate, and phone number).
- Online registration for summer classes begins April 20.
- In-person and mail registration is unavailable until further notice.