On Monday, February 1, the following students will begin full time in-person learning at their schools:
Based on Minnesota Department of Education recommendations, services will not yet be provided in homes or home childcare locations.
- Pre-K students with Early Childhood Special Education services..
- Students attending ECSE classrooms (ages 3-4).
- Beginning Monday, February 1 through August 1, 2021 some in person services are available at SPPS designated sites for students ages Birth to 5 who are enrolled in ECSE home and community based services.
- A combination of in person and distance learning services are available.
- Some in person services are provided at child care centers and Head Start.
Beginning May 3, 2021, outdoor services are allowed for children/families enrolled in Birth to Three and Community Inclusion programs.Help Me Grow is continuing to accept referrals for children ages Birth to 5 who may have a delay in their development.
Our SPPS staff will reach out to families within one to two weeks following a referral.
Our educators will work with families to determine whether a screening or evaluation can be completed through video conferencing.
Information about SPPS and community resources for ECSE families. Learn more about resources here.
Information on Family Groups and community resources. Learn more here
If you’re moving to St. Paul and your child is currently in ECSE services or would like to open enroll in St. Paul’s ECSE services contact 651-744-8094 or email@example.comContact ECSE:Birth to 2: 651-744-5661Ages 3-5: 651-744-8094Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 1-866-GROWSection Links: