American Indian Parent Advisory Council
American Indian Parent Advisory Committee (AIPAC)
The American Indian Parent Advisory Committee (AIPAC) helps guide and support American Indian education programming for the district. The AIPAC also helps identify student need which informs programming for Title VI and Minnesota World's Best Workforce Grant (MWBW). Duties for the AIPAC:
- Advisory to the district
- Conducts regular open meetings
- Approves application and amendments in Title VI and MWBW programs
- Approves Title VI and MWBW budget allocation
- Abides by reasonable by-laws
- And conducts an annual public hearing to gather input from American Indian students and families
The AIPAC shall act as a voice in representing the Indian students and their parents in the district and align our values with the district's purpose and that is to “inspire students to think critically, pursue their dreams and change the world.”
Join us for our Spring 2020 meetings.
All meetings are held at the District Administration building, 360 Colborne St., St. Paul, MN 55102 from 6-8pm with dinner at 5:30.
For more information, contact Dominic Good Buffalo at 651-744-4322.