The Title I Homeless Program is a shelter and street-based program that promotes school stability and academic success of homeless children and youth.
- Assistance with Saint Paul Public Schools enrollment and registration process;
- Transportation to enrollment and registration appointments;
- Transportation to the child's school of origin, if possible
- Assistance with school supplies, school uniforms and other resources;
- Referrals to community resources that include medical, food, housing, mental health and others;
- Information and applications for early childhood and pre-kindergarten programs;
- Evening academic services in shelters for school-age children