Educational iPad Apps & Websites
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) uses iPad apps, Mac Apps and websites to support a variety of instructional goals. All iPad apps, Mac Apps and Website accessing student data must be approved for content quality and security guidelines. A list of district approved apps and websites and their data privacy policies is available below.
In order to be included in the Self Service App Store, Apps and Websites must:
- Comply with state & federal data privacy regulations.
- Provide privacy statements.
- Free, not trial software.
- Meet usage statistic requirements.
- Support standards, SPPS curriculum & instructional frameworks.
- Not duplicate functions provided by other tools.
To read Saint Paul Public Schools' 3rd party data sharing policy, click here.