The following programs provide opportunities for student to make up credits needed for graduation.
NEW APEX Online Credit Recovery @Como Sr. HS
- Classes are offered every quarter at Como Park Senior High School after school from 3:00-4:30pm.
- Attendance is required: M/W for English & Social Studies Classes, T/Th for Math & Science Classes.
- The online format allows students to finish early if they work diligently.
- The application window opens at the end of each quarter. APPLY HERE
Evening High School (EHS)
- Classes are offered every quarter at Gordon Park High School (ALC) after school.
- Each class is usually about 2 hours long, 2 evenings per week.
- Class and subject offerings vary by quarter.
- Students need a referral form from their counselor to register.
- Students who are behind in credits will automatically be assigned to attend summer school by their counselor.
Use the Credit Recovery Planning Document to create your plan to get back on-track for graduation.