Riverview School Uniforms
SCHOOL UNIFORM GUIDELINES
- To improve student achievement
- To foster greater school pride
- To improve self-esteem
All students at Riverview Elementary School are required to wear an appropriate school uniform every day. Students will not be permitted in class unless they are wearing a school uniform. If a student comes to school without a proper uniform on, he/she will be required to change into a borrowed uniform. Please be advised that students cannot wear open-toe sandals/flip-flops at any time during the school day.
- Collared Uniform Shirt/Blouse
- Uniform Pants, Shorts, Skirt or Jumper
- Uniform Sweater/Sweatshirt
- No clothing can have a Brand Name, Logo or Insignia
Acceptable Color for Shirts/Blouses
- Light Blue
- Royal Blue
- Navy Blue
Acceptable Color for Pants/Skirt/Jumper
- Navy Blue
The Uniforms programs will issue a permission slip voucher to use at Donald's Uniform Store. Please make sure you are following the school guidelines. In order to support families, we are partnering again with The Assistance League of St Paul/Minneapolis. However, uniforms will not be distributed at the school. Families will receive a $100 permission slip voucher for Donald’s Uniform Store (972 Payne Ave) to shop between September 19 - October 19. Students will now have more options to choose from. For more information, please call 651-293-8665.
- Yog xav paub ntxiv ,thov hu, rau 293-8665.
- Para mas informacion por favor llame al 293-8665.