Social Work Services, 5-8 Campus
School Social Workers in St. Paul Public Schools provide services and supports in the areas of social/emotional learning, mental health, and trauma-informed practices. Social work services are available for special and general education students. Social work services are provided in individual, small group and classroom-based settings. These services include:
- Social, emotional and behavioral support for students
- Assessment of student strengths & needs through observation, interviews & testing
- Resource information & referral for families
- Collaboration with school staff to develop & implement classroom-based interventions
- Consultation with community agencies & other professionals
If you or your student hae questions or looking for supports in these areas, please contact Farnsworth Upper's School Social Workers, Ms. Lovat and Ms. Dodd.