Special Education Services, 5-8 Campus
Welcome to the Special Education Department at Farnsworth Aerospace, 5-8 Campus! We are excited to work with students and their families. Our team includes:
- Matt Balasis, Speech Pathologist
- Philip Brooks, Special Education Teacher
- Chad Bull, Special Education Teacher
- Andrew Dettle, Social Worker
- Deea Gailfus, Occupational Therapist
- Josie Kent, School Social Worker
- Chantelle Kley, Special Education Teacher
- Desiree McReynolds, School Psychologist
- Maria Patera, School Nurse
- Rachel Reagan, Special Education Teacher
- Joanna SanCartier, Special Education Teacher
- Dan Shuster, DAPE
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) offers high quality, effective special education services. SPPS recognizes and supports the importance of designing an educational experience to meet the unique needs of each student with an educational disability. Working with teachers and parents, the special education team focuses on helping students develop the skills necessary to succeed in school.
Students qualifying for special education may receive one or more of the following supports: academic instruction, adapted physical education, nursing services, occupational therapy, paraprofessional services, physical therapy, speech/language and social work.
Learn more about special education programs and resources from SPPS, State of Minnesota, Twin Cities community and the US Government by clicking on the links on the right.