Special Education Services, 5-8 Campus
Welcome to the Special Education Department at Farnsworth Areospace, 5-8 Campus! We are excited to work with students and their families. Our team includes:
- Matt Balasis, Speech Pathologist
- Catherine Butcher, Special Education Instructional Coach
- Chad Bull, Special Education Teacher
- Monika Dodd, School Social Worker
- Feven Kiflai, Licensed School Nurse
- Susan Girouard, Special Education Teacher
- Chantelle Kley, Special Education Teacher
- Sara Lovat, School Social Worker
- Desiree McReynolds, School Psychologist
- Monica Reid, Special Education Teacher
- Rachel Rollins, Special Education Teacher
- Michelle Williams, Special Education Teacher
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) offers high quality, effective special education services. SPPS recognizes and supports the importance of designing an educational experience to meet the unique needs of each student with an educational disability. Working with teachers and parents, the special education team focuses on helping students develop the skills necessary to succeed in school.
Students qualifying for special education may receive one or more of the following supports: academic instruction, adapted physical education, nursing services, occupational therapy, paraprofessional services, physical therapy, speech/language and social work.
Learn more about special education programs and resources from SPPS, State of Minnesota, Twin Cities community and the US Government by clicking on the links on the right.