Thank you for all the support you give to our classroom and our learning adventures! I appreciate all the help and honestly couldn't do it without you!
Please take a look at our class's wish list. Certain supplies are always needed and can be used, while other's are needed for special projects.
Classroom Library and French Book Order:
There are many books that I yearn for each time a book order comes out to add to our classroom library, but unfortunately due to a limited budget, am not able to buy. Books are a teacher's best friend! Any French Picture books or Graphic Novels (Levels 1 and 2) would be a great addition to our classroom!
Tools needed at anytime:
- Bandaids (for some reason there is a bandaid shortage in St. Paul Public Schools)
- Glue sticks
- French books (from Canadian Scholastic book order) -- Level 1 and Level 2
- "Geimer Green" (lime green - astrobright) printing paper
- 3M packaging tape (thick tape)
- 3M painters tape
- Tempra paints (all colors)
- Tempra paints - skin colors for puppets
Prize Box for Positive Behavior Classroom Rewards:
Please feel free to send in small trinkets and toys that I can add to our prize box for positive choices for students. Also - one of their options of a reward is a "bonbon" - I am in need of restocking my candy bag. If you are able, please send in some small individually wrapped candy (bite size).
Special Project specific Tools:
- Colored foam paper (at craft stores) in all colors -- will be puppet feet and hands
- Fabric scraps in fun patterns (needs to be at least 8 1/2 x 11) -- will be puppet clothes
- Small glue gun sticks
- Fabric/tacky glue
- Yarn (in assorted hair colors) -- will be puppet hair
- Small water bottles (empty of course) -- will be puppet head
- Skin color paints