Community Shares of Minnesota
Community Shares of MN
570 Asbury Street, Suite 208
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Contact: Maureen Hartung
Phone: 651-647-0440For nearly four decades, Community Shares of Minnesota has been dedicated to making positive changes by engaging and empowering people to address the root causes of social issues. By funding and raising awareness for over 40 local organizations that work toward ending poverty, reducing violence, providing healthcare, fighting discrimination, and achieving peace – we strive for social justice advancements right here in Minnesota.Together, our work enhances the quality of life for people with disabilities, advances LGBTQ rights, advocates for victims of violence, celebrates diversity through the arts, and builds youth leadership. Join us in changing the future – give today.
Community Shares of Minnesota accepts designations to members and any 501(c)3 organization in Minnesota.
- Access Press
- Advocating Change Together, Inc.
- Alley Communications
- Animal Humane Society - New in 2016!
- Asian Media Access
- Center for Hmong Arts and Talent - United Arts Affiliate
- Center for Victims of Torture
- City of Lakes Community Land Trust
- ComMUSICation - New in 2016!
- COMPAS - New in 2016!
- Council on American-Islamic Relations, Minnesota (CAIR-MN) - New in 2016!
- Echoes of Peace Choir - United Arts Affiliate
- Energy CENTS Coalition
- Family Tree Clinic
- Friends for a Non-Violent World
- General Operating Support - Community Shares of Minnesota
- Hawthorne Neighborhood Council
- Headwaters Foundation for Justice
- Hmong American Farmers Association - New in 2016!
- HOME Line
- In Progress - New in 2016!
- In the Heart of the Beast Puppet and Mask Theatre
- Inquilinxs Unidxs por Justicia - New in 2016!
- Intermedia Arts - New in 2016!
- Jewish Community Action
- KFAI Radio, Fresh Air Radio
- Kulture Klub Collaborative - United Arts Affiliate
- Latino Economic Development Center - New in 2016!
- Lexington-Hamline Community Council
- Little Brothers - Friends of the Elderly - New in 2016!
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Minnesota Indian Women's Sexual Assault Coalition - New in 2016!
- Minnesota Women's Consortium
- Missing Children Minnesota
- Mixed Blood Theatre - United Arts Affiliate
- National Federation of the Blind Minnesota
- One Voice Mixed Chorus - United Arts Affiliate
- OutFront Minnesota Community Services - New in 2016!
- Pangea World Theater
- Penumbra Theatre - United Arts Affiliate
- PFLAG Twin Cities
- PFund Foundation
- Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota - New in 2016!
- Quatrefoil Library
- Reclaim! - New in 2016!
- Rondo Community Land Trust
- Southside Family Charter School
- Ten Thousand Things Theater - United Arts Affiliate
- Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus - United Arts Affiliate
- Upstream Arts - United Arts Affiliate
- Voices for Racial Justice
- West Bank Community Development Corporation
- Women Against Military Madness (WAMM)
- Youth Farm
- zAmya Theatre Project - St Stephen's Human Services - United Arts Affiliate