- English: 4 years (16 credits)
- Social Studies: 4 years, including US History, Economics, US Gov't, World History, Human Geography (16 credits)
- Science: 3 years, including one year of Biology and a second year of either chemistry or physics (12 credits)
- Mathematics: 3 years, must complete through Algebra 2/Trigonometry (12 credits)
- Fine Arts: 1 year (4 credits)
- Physical Education: 1/2 year (2 credits)
- Health: 1/2 year (2 credits)
- FACS/Tech Ed: 1/2 year (2 credits)
- Electives: 44 credits (any class above and beyond the minimum requirement, like a fourth year of science, counts as elective credits)
- New transferred students to the district may need additional credits. Need to consult with your school counselor.
Total Credits: 110 Quarter Credits
4 credits= one full year
2 credits=1/2 year or one semester
In addition to the above requirements, an OWL graduate will also successfully complete 300 service hours (150 in school hours and 150 community hours), a final portfolio and a Senior Project.
Required Minnesota Graduation Assessments: See the following link for information.