Invoice Reimbursment

  • If you need to be reimbursed for something from the PTO, follow the steps below. Be sure to complete the reimbursement form and include your contact information. The Revenue Treasurer will then send a check to you.

    Invoices should be placed in the PTO Treasurer folder. This is behind the door to the nurse’s office in the school office. There are two folders - one for Reimbursements and one for Deposits so just be sure to use the correct one.

    Please attach a completed reimbursement form to the invoice or receipt (forms are in the folder or can be downloaded here), indicating what the reimbursement is for.  Our PTO Treasurer will then pay the invoice directly or reimburse you as needed.

    For questions contact: 

    Click link to download reimbursement form: PTO Reimbursement Form