Student Transcripts and College Application Fee Waivers

  • This request form is for current students who are requesting a copy of their transcript or transcript to be sent to a college. All other student transcripts requests will need to be made through the St. Paul Public Schools Student Records Office.

    Student Records Office
    2102 University Avenue
    St. Paul, MN 55114
    Phone: (651) 632-3764
    Fax: (651) 632-3704