Cherokee Heights School Tours
Why should I tour?
- The purpose of our tours is to help families make the best decision before the enrollment deadline.
- It is most helpful for families to tour the year before a child enters school, but families are welcome at anytime.
- Whether or not Montessori education is new to you, families benefit from observing our classrooms to better understand how children work and interact in these spaces.
Who should participate in the tour?
- We are only able to accommodate adults during tours and classroom observations. This allows us to maintain an environment of focus and concentration as students go about their daily work.
- Our Winter Open House event in January is a good time for prospective families to visit classrooms with their children. Please see our home page for more information about Winter Open House dates and times.
- Pre-K openings are only open to Saint Paul residents at this time.
What do tours include?
- A walkthrough of the entire facility
- A 15-20 minute observation in one of our Montessori classrooms
- An opportunity to ask questions with a knowledgeable guide
How do I enroll my child?
- Every new student must have a completed application.
- Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3700 for an application or to complete the application online at apply.spps.org. Register between January and mid-February for the best chance to be accepted.
- The Student Placement Center will notify your family by early April.
Thank you for your interest in Cherokee Heights Elementary!