Welcome to Boys' Lacrosse
The St. Paul Bobcats are a cooperative sponsorship amongst all the St. Paul Public High Schools.
SPPS BOBCATS LACROSSE
Play Minnesota’s fastest growing sport this Spring!!
NEW PLAYERS WELCOME
Boys Coach: Nick LaMay
Follow us on Twitter at:
Have younger siblings? Help them prepare to play! Learn more at www.stplax.org
REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 30!
St. Paul Bobcats boy's lacrosse team (coop with all St. Paul Schools) will be having a sign up meeting on Monday, Feb. 26 at Central H.S. cafeteria at 6:00 pm.
Please help us get the word out! Encourage interested players to go to this meeting to get registration information and meet the new coach.
Specifics for your information:
- There will be a goggle doc shared by my Asst. Morgan Wiechmann to track MSHSL forms and physicals. Players can turn these forms in to you directly.
- The cost is $150 ($45 for free/reduced). Checks need to be made out to Central H.S. Please put player's name in memo line. Players should turn in money directly to Central H.S.
- Equipment Needed: stick, white helmet, mouth guard, cleats, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads. If players need equipment, Central has equipment that they can use for the season and return.
- Season officially starts on Monday, April 2. All forms & fees need to be turned in before athletes will be allowed to practice. In order for athletes to practice on April 2 all forms & fees need to turned in by Fri. March 30.
- Practice April 2-6 will be at Central H.S. gym from 3-5pm.
- Practices once weather allows will be outside at McMurray Fields from 4-5:30pm.
- Game schedule is set. Home games will be played at Central H.S. Griffin Stadium.
If you or athletes have further questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your help in getting the word out!!