Summer Learning Programs 2020
New! Summer Learning 2020 Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SPPS is sorry to announce significant changes to Summer Learning Programs 2020.
- Regular PreK-8 Summer Learning Programs, including all camps, will not be offered.
- Credit Recovery and EL Language Development programs for students currently in grades 9-12 will take place using distance learning.
- In the coming weeks, SPPS will provide information about PreK-12 summer online enrichment activities that will be shared at spps.org/distancelearning.
Summer Learning Programs 2020 Credit Recovery and EL Language Development Programs for students currently in Grades 9-12 will take place using distance learning.
Summer Session 1: June 15-July 9
Summer Session 2: July 13-August 6
- Current grades 9-12 SPPS families: School counselors are enrolling Grades 9-12 students who are in need of Credit Recovery or EL Language Development courses during Saint Paul Public Schools Distance Learning Summer Learning Program. Verify or update your household information in spps.org/onestop to make sure you receive all communication regarding your student’s participation in Summer Session 2020. To retrieve or reset your password, visit spps.org/onestop.
- Non-current SPPS families: Enroll by completing the form linked below. ***Students must provide their own electronic device and internet access. Deadlines for submitting Registration Form:
- Session 1: Wednesday, June 17
- Session 2: Wednesday, July 15
Important Information For Parents/Guardians and Students
Parents & Guardians: For your students's course, schedule, summer attendance, work completion requirements in order to earn credits, and to complete your student's Continual Learning Plan (CLP) form, go to Campus Parent after June 11, 2020.
Students: For course, schedule, summer attendance and work completion requirements in order to earn credit, go to Campus Student after June 11, 2020.
For other distance learning supports, visit spps.org/distancelearning.
Click below for important Summer Session course details
Students in grades 9-12 can stay on track for graduation through credit recovery and EL Language Development (current-SPPS students only) during Summer Session 1 and/or Summer Session 2. Students will be enrolled through their regular school counselor.