Summer Learning Programs Information for Non-SPPS Students
New! Summer Learning Update
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SPPS is sorry to announce significant changes to Summer Learning Programs 2020.
- Regular PreK-8 Summer Learning Programs, including all camps, will not be offered.
- Credit Recovery program for students currently in grades 9-12 will take place using distance learning.
- In the coming weeks, SPPS will provide information about PreK-12 summer online enrichment activities that will be shared at spps.org/distancelearning.
Saint Paul Public Schools and the City of Saint Paul are proud to offer a variety of programs during summer.
This is an important time when students can lose information they learned during the school year. We offer a variety of school-based programs as well as camps and other activities. Credit recovery classes toward high school graduation are also available. We know you will find something to engage your student(s) in learning!
Credit Recovery (Distance Learning) Dates:
Summer Session 1: June 15 – July 9 (No school Friday, July 3)
Summer Session 2: July 13 – August 6
Students in grades 9-12 can stay on track for graduation through credit recovery and EL Language Development (current-SPPS students only) during Summer Session 1 and/or Summer Session 2. Students will be enrolled through their regular school counselor.
Summer Learning Programs 2020 Credit Recovery for Non-SPPS students currently in grades 9-12 will take place using distance learning.
- Non-current SPPS families: Enroll by completing the form linked above. ***Students must provide their own electronic device and internet access. Deadlines for submitting Registration Form:
- Session 1: Wednesday, June 17
- Session 2: Wednesday, July 15
If you have completed course work (seat based or digital) and need to have your transcript sent to a Non-SPPS school for high school credit, please follow the instructions on the following link:
Summer transcripts are issued through the Student Placement Center.
The $5 transcript fee is waived for students attending Summer Session(s).