SPPS spaces will be available to permit according to the following schedule:
- April 14th: Youth activities only, indoor and outdoors
- May 1st: Other permits may resume outdoors only
- June 11th: Other permits may resume indoors
All activities require a Permit Request Form to be completed. Any group wishing to permit space must submit a COVID-19 preparedness plan to the Permits Office and agree to the COVID-19 guidelines provided (see attachment).
Permit holders shall be classified into one of the four categories listed below:
1. This category includes activities that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- All District activities including those considered District sponsored events.
- All parent/community activities that are a part of the general education program (including monthly PTA/PTO and/or site based council meetings).
- Saint Paul Public School alumni class reunions.
- Public health functions (e.g., inoculations).
- Political caucuses and elections.
- Activities may be subject to administrative restrictions in terms of frequency, location, or hours based upon budgetary considerations.
1. Nonprofit organizations including:
- Groups administered or funded by City, County, State, or Federal governments.
- Registered nonprofit organizations (must provide proof of 501(c)(3) or other nonprofit status).
2. Approved groups as determined by the Office of Family Engagement & Community Partnerships.
3. Approved athletics feeder programs as determined by the Athletics Department.
2. Private organizations.
3. For-profit organizations.
1. Other for-profit organizations generating profits.
2. Other permit requests not clearly fitting the criteria of Categories I, II, or III.