NOTICE TO ALL PERMIT HOLDERS: All permits are cancelled through June 10th. No new requests for events to occur during this time period will be processed. Future requests may be submitted using the Permit Request Form. Please be patient as we work to process requests during this unprecedented time. See the attached letter to permit holders for more details.
Permit holders shall be classified into one of the four categories listed below:
1. This category includes activities that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- All District activities including those considered District sponsored events.
- All parent/community activities that are a part of the general education program (including monthly PTA/PTO and/or site based council meetings).
- Saint Paul Public School alumni class reunions.
- Public health functions (e.g., inoculations).
- Political caucuses and elections.
- Activities may be subject to administrative restrictions in terms of frequency, location, or hours based upon budgetary considerations.
1. Nonprofit organizations including:
- Groups administered or funded by City, County, State, or Federal governments.
- Registered nonprofit organizations (must provide proof of 501(c)(3) or other nonprofit status).
2. Approved groups as determined by the Office of Family Engagement & Community Partnerships.
3. Approved athletics feeder programs as determined by the Athletics Department.
2. Private organizations.
3. For-profit organizations.
1. Other for-profit organizations generating profits.
2. Other permit requests not clearly fitting the criteria of Categories I, II, or III.