- When students arrive in the Library Media Center, they must stop at the front window and produce a signed pass from a teacher, early release card or late start card.
- All students must sign in at the front window and sign out if they leave during the hour.
- Five students per hour may come from study hall to do school related work as well as six students from a classroom teacher. A signed pass is needed. Only one student per pass.
- Students may move tables and chairs if it is necessary for academic work but they must put them back before they leave.
- The round part of the library is a No Talking Section. Quiet voices are allowed in the remainder of the library.
- The printer is for school related work only.
- Please remember to clear your area and take all of your belongings when you leave. Belongings that are left behind will be kept in the library office for a day or two and then sent to the school's Lost & Found
*Please Note: Currently, snacks and beverages are allowed in the library, but ,if students leave their area dirty, this privalege will be stopped!