PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST FOR TRANSLATIONS
All requests should be sent to Translation Services through an online form. Translations are usually completed within 5 business days, but turn around time may vary depending on length and complexity of the translation and the office general work load.
If your request is urgent, please complete the form and then e-mail or call Alejandra Bosch, Translation Services Coordinator, at email@example.com, or 651-767-8334. Please note that additional charges may apply.
Once you have sent the request, you will be contacted with a quote and estimated completion time. Prices are based on a word count.
If you need to translate a document into Karen, please make sure you have the appropriate font for viewing and formatting in word. if you need the font, please click here. We will also send you a PDF version of the translation (please note that you won't be able to make any edits to it)
When preparing and submitting a document for translation, please keep the following in mind:
- Make sure the document has been proofed by the Office of Communications, Marketing and Development before you submit it for translation. If changes occur after the the text has been sent to us, additional charges may apply.
- Use clear and brief language. Avoid ambiguities.
- Avoid abbreviations and acronyms
- Our office will translate the document only. We will not design or layout publications or presentations.
- Non-English languages can, on average, take up to 30% more space. If not enough space has been allotted, you will have to reduce the font size, or change characters and line spacing, once you received the translated document.
To request translations, please complete this form.