**Instructions for Completing the 2019-20 Back-to-School iUpdate**
Beginning July 15, 2019, parents and guardians in primary households should complete the 2019-20 Back-to-School iUpdate.
Parents and guardians will:
- Complete all, annually-required school and district forms including the Technology Use Agreement (for student iPad use), field trip and media permission forms.
- Add or change primary and/or alternative addresses to ensure accurate school-bus transportation to and from home and/or childcare addresses. Please complete iUpdate by the deadline of August 16, 2019 to ensure accurate first day of school transportation.
- Indicate interest in Extended Day for Learning (EDL) or Flipside programming (grades KG-8).
- Indicate interest in fall sports (grades 9-12).
To begin, go to spps.org/onestop.
- Click the Campus Parent button under Quick Links.
- Click Login.
- Enter your One Stop username and password.
- Click the link “CLICK HERE TO BEGIN.”
If you DO NOT remember your One Stop Username and/or Password
- Online: Go to spps.org/onestop and click the Reset/Recover Password button. Please note: You must have your email address or phone number listed in your child’s school records.
If you DO NOT remember your One Stop Username and/or password.
- By Phone:
- Between July 16 and August 12 call the One Stop Support Line at 651-744-5145.
- After August 1 contact your child’s school.
iUpdate is available twice a year in two versions: Back-to-School (July 2019 – May 2020.) and Spring (February - May). After December 15 only the paper version of Back-to-School iUpdate may be completed. Note: Only one parent or guardian in each primary household must complete iUpdate.
Assistance: Enrollment 651-632-3700 • Transportation: 651-696-9600 • EDL/Flipside 651-487-7386 • One Stop Technical Support 651-744-5145 or email@example.com.