- View student information: including grades, transcripts, bus information, course schedules and more.
What information can be found on Campus Portal?
Campus Portal contains important information and functions for parents and guardians (listed below).
- Course Schedule: Shows your student’s class schedule, progress marks, and final grades.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, report cards and grade transcripts.
- Meal Balance: Shows how much money is in your student’s lunch account.
- Overdue: Lists overdue library items.
- Transportation: Shows bus route and stop information.
- Messages From School Administrators: Occassionally, school counselors and office staff use Campus Parent Messenger to communicate with students and parents. These messages will appear in both the Campus Portal Notifications area and by email.
Please note: Current grades, mid-term progress and final grades will be available in both Schoology and Campus Portal.
What is Spring iUpdate?
Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS) asks parents/guardians in primary households to complete Spring iUpdate between Feb. 15 and June 17, 2019.
- Update household and contact information (phone number, email and home address) to ensure you receive important information by U.S. mail, phone, email or text.
- Register K-8 students for Summer Learning Programs (S-Term). The priority enrollment deadline is April 19.
- Prepare for next fall by completing the Technology Use Agreement, field trip, and media permission forms.
- Indicate interest in fall sports for 9th through 12th grade students.
Please complete Spring iUpdate by May 17 to ensure your child receives school bus transportation on the first day of a Summer Learning Program (S-Term).
The Campus Mobile Portal app is accessed by downloading the App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Launch the app and search for the Saint Paul school district.
- In the District Name field enter either Saint Paul or St. Paul.
- In the State field enter Minnesota.
- Select St. Paul from the options.
- Enter your One Stop username and password (example username: g123456).