- View student information: including grades, transcripts, bus information, course schedules and more.
- Request updates to contact information, such as phone number, email, emergency contacts and home address (any time of year).
What information can be found on Campus Portal?
Campus Portal contains important information and functions for parents and guardians (listed below).
- Course Schedule: Shows your student’s class schedule, progress marks, and final grades.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, report cards and grade transcripts.
- Change Household Contact Information (outside the iUpdate window): Email address and phone.
- Meal Balance: Shows how much money is in your student’s lunch account.
- Overdue: Lists overdue library items.
- Transportation: Shows bus route and stop information.
- Messages From School Administrators: Occassionally, school counselors and office staff use Campus Parent Messenger to communicate with students and parents. These messages will appear in both the Campus Portal Notifications area and by email.
Please note: Final grades will be available in both Schoology and Campus Portal.
What is Spring iUpdate?
Spring iUpdate asks parents and guardians to review and update household contact information. Families can also register for S-Term programs. The 2018 Spring iUpdate period begins in February and will remain open until the first day of S-Term.
The 2017 Fall iUpdate period began Aug. 1 and ended Sept. 15.
To complete iUpdate, primary household parent/guardians (one per household) should login to Campus Portal with their One Stop username and password. Once logged in, select “Fall iUpdate” to:
- Update household contact information (such as phone number, email and emergency contacts)
- Complete required forms and documents that were previously sent home as paperwork by your child’s school
- Indicate interest for Extended Day for Learning (EDL) at your child’s school
Use your One Stop username (the letter g followed by six numbers) and password.
The Campus Mobile Portal app is accessed by downloading the App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Launch the app and search for the Saint Paul school district.
- In the District Name field enter either Saint Paul or St. Paul.
- In the State field enter Minnesota.
- Select St. Paul from the options.
- Enter your One Stop username and password (example username: g123456).