Adult Enrichment Programs
Adults 16 and over are welcome to participate in adult classes (unless otherwise specified). Classes fill quickly. Register today!
We have classes that fit every interest! Categories include:
- Arts & Music
- Business & Technology
- Fitness & Dance
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Garden
- Language & Writing
- Trips and Travelogues
- Special Topics & Events
- Adult Aquatics
- Adult Driver Education
- Driver Safety Classes for ages 55+
Adult Enrichment Class Registration: What You Need to Know.
• Register as soon as you can—classes fill quickly and we need to order supplies. Registration and payment must be received at least 24 hours before the start of class.
• If people wait until the last minute to register, that class could be canceled.
• No same-day/'walk-in' registrations. Registration and payment must be received at least 24 hours before the start of class.
• Saint Paul Public Schools Community Education reserves the right to cancel classes due to lack of enrollment or emergencies.
• If you cancel a class more than three business days from the class start date, a refund minus a $10 service charge will be issued. If you cancel a class less than three business days from the class start date, no refund will be issued.
• For classes and tours that have a published cancellation deadline, no refunds or credits will be issued after the specified dates.
• Full refunds are issued if Community Education cancels a class or tour, or the class or tour is already filled.
Are you intersted in teaching a Community Education class? Visit our employment section and consider submitting a new class proposal!
Questions? Contact us: