What Are We Doing In The Classroom?
In our classroom, we will incorporate technology in our everyday learning.
- What Are We Doing In Our Classroom?
Interactive Smart Board
- We have an interactive Smart Board that gives students the opportunity to share their creativity with their peers.
- We will be using our iPads for Math, Literacy and other Projects.
- We will be using the app “Seesaw” to document some learning activities and assignments online. Your child’s Seesaw journal will be private and only you will be able to access their individual work. However, some group projects and whole-class work will be viewable by multiple families. To view what your child is doing and learning in class:
Download the Seesaw Parent app or visit web.seesaw.me from a computer!
- Create a parent account
- Scan your child’s unique QR code that I will send home by the second week.
- Bitsboard in French
We use Bitsboard to create interactive activities to practice our words of the week and vocabulary related to our French curriculum.
Littératout that offers interactive and printable resources and ebooks to support the development of literacy skills in the elementary schools.
Lalilo is a Phonics and reading program tool for distance learning.
Epic is an online reading program.