Projects & Inspiration
What can I do/make in the Maker Space?
- Laser engrave graphic designs or photos on metal, plastic, wood, stone, glass
- Laser cut plastic, wood, fabric, paper
- 3D print using PLA filament in various colors
- Create circuits and digital electronic projects using the Raspberry Pi and other electronics
- Combine sewing and electronics to make "wearable" projects such as light up bracelets
- Check out Thingaverse for a massive library of 3D printing projects that you can download and print immediately.
Did you make something awesome in the Maker Space?
Send us a picture and description. We would love to put it on our website!
Mr. Weyandt engraved a picture of his cabin on a 3" slice of oak using the 1-Touch Photo feature of our laser engraver.
Do you have a favorite photo that you would like to engrave on wood, metal or plastic? Try it out!