Strong Schools, Strong Communities 2.0, School Year 2014-2019
On January 30, 2014, Superintendent Valeria Silva delivered the State of the District to introduce next steps for accelerating student achievement through Strong Schools, Strong Communities 2.0, a continuation of the groundwork established under the first phase of the strategic plan. The School Board of Education approved the strategic plan on March 18, 2014.
With the foundation now in place, this second phase will be a time to refine our focus and dig deeper to accelerate student learning through our three strategic goals of Achievement, Alignment and Sustainability. During this time, we will focus our work around providing students with a premier education through great programs and getting students ready for college and career.
STRATEGIC PLAN INFORMATION:
Below is related information on the district's strategic plan.
- VIDEO: State of the District 2014 presentation (1:02:08)
- Read related summary news item
- PDF: Read the transcript
- VIDEO: Strong Schools, Strong Communities 2.0 (3 minutes)
- Report to the Community 2014
- SSSC 2.0 Strategic Plan Overview (PDF), Hmong, Karen, Somali, Spanish
- Student Progress Reports (PDFs): African American, American Indian, Hmong, Karen, Latino/Hispanic, Somali
- Frequently Asked Questions - SSSC 2.0; Hmong, Karen, Somali, Spanish
- Vision Cards help us to monitor and report on the work we have already completed on the SSSC strategic plan.
- SSSC 2.0 Strategic Plan Overview (Spanish)
- Facilities Master Plan
For questions about SSSC, contact Jackie Allen at 651-767-8295 or email@example.com .