Family ResourcesIn this section:
SPPS Parent BrochureParent Brochure (PDF)
- SPPS Parent Brochure
- GSDPAC (Gender & Sexual Diversity Parent Advisory Council) Information
- Queer & Trans Family Support Conference Flyer
Gender and Sexual Diversity Parent Advisory Committee (GSDPAC)
We envision Saint Paul Public Schools as a district in which all students may achieve academically, have safe and welcoming leanring environments, learn about gender and sexual diversity, and build the skills to succeed in life.
Our mission is to build a strong partnership between families with gender and sexual diversity and Saint Paul Public Schools.About Us
We are parents and guardians from many racial, cultural, and religious backgrounds who identify as LGBTQ+ and/or the parents and guardians of SPPS's LGBTQ+ students. We have a common vision for the success of our students. Our focus is on relationship building, family engagement, and ensuring that all students receive a premier education. We serve as a forum for families to express concerns and advocate on our children's behalf.
We empower LGBTQ+ families from all racial, cultural, and religious backgrounds to be engaged in their children's education. We make recommendations to the Superintendent to improve the success of our students, families, schools, and district.Meeting Details
- Location: 360 Colborne St (District Administration Building)
- Dates: Select Wednesdays
- Time: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Meals are provided at each meeting at no cost.
- Transportation and childcare may be requested.
- Email Out for Equity or call 651-603-4927 for more information.