Important Registration Information
- Online and phone registration is unavailable for the Driver Education course due to the need for student signature and parental consent (for teens).
- Registration and payments are accepted at the Driver Education Office at Central High School ONLY.
- DO NOT submit form or payment to any other location, including other Community Education offices, high school offices, or high school staff. Community Education is not responsible for payments that are not sbmitted to the Driver Education Office.
- Download the registration form at the bottom of this page (forms also available at the Driver Education Office at Central High School)
- Complete and sign the form (parent/guardian signature also required for teens)
- Return the completed form and payment by mail or in person to:
Community Education -Driver Education
Central High School
275 N. Lexington Pkwy.
St. Paul, MN 55104
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Check - money will be deducted from your checking or savings account as soon as it is received
- Money order
- Cash - please have exact change
- Behind-the-Wheel registration forms available below and in the Community Education office at Central HS.