Saint Paul Public Schools Board Policies are the laws of the District.
- The policy format identifies the purpose of the policy, the policy statement, and the language that clarifies the policy through definitions, procedures, forms, and related information.
- All policies included in this manual provide the governance structure and guidance in school district matters and decisions.
- Policies contained in this policy reference manual are applicable to students, employees, parents, staff, community members, and other persons engaged in interactions with the school district.
- Policies are reviewed and/or revised periodically. Change/Revision dates are noted beside the particular policy.
- Please check this site periodically to be sure you have the most current version of any given policy.
SECTION 2 - BOARD OF EDUCATION
SECTION 3 - ADMINISTRATION
SECTION 4 - STAFF
SECTION 5 - STUDENTS
SECTION 6 - EDUCATION PROGRAMS
SECTION 7 - NON-INSTRUCTIONAL OPERATIONS
SECTION 8 - BUILDINGS & SITES
SECTION 9 - SCHOOL/COMMUNITY RELATIONS
The SPPS Policy Manual was developed using the basic premise that anything which is published in Federal or State laws, rules, regulations or statutes would not be included in the manual. Links to Minnesota Statutes and Rules are provided in the column to the right. Policies and Procedures are listed by Section (top of column to the right). Click on the Section to see the policies contained within that section.
Policies are published as PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader software is needed to view them and is readily available to download.