Personalized Learning Through Technology
The teaching and learning experience at SPPS is student-centered, customizable and technology-enriched in order to meet the diverse needs of all students.
- Teachers build relationships and offer culturally relevant learning opportunities that incorporate multiple racial perspectives.
- Teachers customize their instructional strategies using a range of information about individual learners.
- Teachers provide learners with multiple ways to meet standards.
Student voice and choice
- Students pursue interests and opportunities that are racially and culturally relevant.
- Students join with teachers in directing their educational experiences.
- Students make decisions about how they address standards.
- Flexible learning environments facilitate collaboration and extend beyond the classroom.
- Technology assists in creativity and innovation; communication and collaboration; critical thinking and problem solving; and research.