Lane Changes

  • This site contains information about applying for a lane change (movement on the salary schedule).

    Use the links to the right to find the applicable information for your employee group.


    Please Note:

    • It is the responsibility of each employee to submit in-service/workshop certificates with the appropriate pre-approvals (if applicable) to Human Resources for lane change. PD Express does not report any information to Human Resources nor are any PD Express Transcript acceptable for lane change.
    • Refer to your union contract for additional detail.
    • Turn in lane change information with a “Lane Change Form” that is obtainable on this web site.
    • Lane change documents can be sent to the Human Resource Department located on the 3rd floor of 360 Colborne Street, St. Paul, MN 55102.


    Want to know how many college and in-service credits you have on file?  Log in to Employee Self Service to find out: