Families of Tradition
Reclaiming our traditions through cultural activities. Meet with other families, and connect with your community.
St. Paul Public Schools Indian Education Program will be holding Virtual Families of Tradition events on the second Thursday each month. Families will virtually gather using Zoom to meet each other and some of our Indian Education Program staff.Meeting ID: 594 600 5478Passcode: FOT1
You can join by phone using the Meeting ID and Passcode listed above by calling (646) 568-7789.
We will be raffling 5 gift sets during our March Virtual Families of Tradition. You must participate in the event to be eligible for the raffle.
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻’𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- Takoza: Walks With the Blue Moon Girl (Black Bears and Blueberries Publishing)
- Mini Puzzle- Double Sided, Eagle-Wolf (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
- Temporary Tattoo - Doug LaFortune Eagle (Native Northwest)
- Folding Card - Eagles by Mark A. Jacobson (Native Northwest)
- Folding Card - Journey Beyond by Jason Adair (Native Northwest)
- Folding Card - Tree of Life by Jason Adair (Native Northwest)
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- Pencil Case (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
- Double-Sided Colored Pencils (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
- Buffalo Sticker (Steven Paul Judd)
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- Red Lake Nation Quick-Cook Wild Rice (Sweetgrass Trading)
- Temporary Tattoo - Mark Jacobson Turtle (Native Northwest)
- Mini Puzzle- Double Sided, Raven-Frog (Stó∶lō Gift Shop)
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗲𝘁
- Colouring Book - Northwest Coast First Nations & Native Art (Native Northwest)
- Bookmark - Sun by Paul Windsor (Native Northwest)
- 12 Crayola Colored Pencils
We are looking forward to meeting will everyone virtually. If you have any questions, please contact Kerri Rosebear-Channer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 751-0571.
Families of Tradition Calender
Second Thursday of the Month
6:00pm - 7:30pm
March 11, 2021
April 15, 2021 (Third Thursday)
May 13, 2021