Families of Tradition
Reclaiming our traditions through cultural activities. Meet with other families, and connect with your community.
St. Paul Public Schools Indian Education Program will be holding it's Virtual Families of Tradition events on the second Thursday each month. Families will virtually gather using Zoom (we will update this event with our meeting information) to meet each other and some of our Indian Education Program staff.
We will be raffling 3 gifts sets during each of our Virtual Families of Tradition events. You must participate in the event to be eligible for the raffle.
- .75oz Lotion Bar & 2oz Bear Beeswax Candle (Ioway Bee Farm)
- Whipped Aloha Waikiki Sugar Scrub & Copal Sunrise Soap & Shampoo Bar (Haipažaža Pȟežuta)
- "Embrace Your Beauty" Crew Socks (8th Generation)
- 4oz Wolf Beeswax Candle (Ioway Bee Farm)
- Wild Rice Coloring and Activity Book by Cassie Brown (Birchbark Books)
- Sticker (Steven Paul Judd)
- 1.2oz Hand Sanitizer (ArXotica)
Soap & Candle Set
- Coffee Bean Soap and Shampoo Bar ((Haipažaža Pȟežuta)
- 8oz Pipe Tobacco Candle (Native Blend)
- "Confluence" Crew Socks (8th Generation)
- Transforming Raven Pencil Case (Trickster Company)
- The Storytelling Coloring Books Book by Cassie Brown (Birchbark Books)
- Frog Kids Socks M/L (Northwest Native Expressions)
We are looking forward to meeting will everyone virtually. If you have any questions please contact Kerri Rosebear-Channer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 751-0571.
Families of Tradition Calender
Second Thursday of the Month
6:00pm - 7:00pm