Additional Title I Information
Link to the 2018-2019 Annual Title I Presentation from the Title I Meeting held on August 30, 2018
Frost Lake 2018-2019 School-Parent Compact, distributed at Fall Conferences and also available in the main office. Click Here to access a PDF.
Staff will be available for consultation with parents as follows:
- During scheduled conference times
- Via email - emails will be responded to within 48 hours of receipt
- Via phone - calls will be returned within 48 hours
- Before school - 9:15-9:30, or after school - 4:00-4:15
- By appointment
Frost Lake will provide parents opportunities to volunteer and participate in their child’s class, and to observe classroom activities as follows:
- PBIS Award Assemblies - 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Classroom celebrations
- National African American Parent Involvement Day - February 11, 2019
- Field Trips
Parents are welcome to contribute comments and suggestions at any time. Please contact Melissa Kalinowski, Assistant Principal.