Does Your Student Use a Communication System?
Come connect with other families and learn about supporting your student's communication.
Please join us to learn more about:
- How to use your student's communication device.
- How to help your student communicate what they did at school.
- How to help your student communicate what they are thinking or feeling.
- Why it's important for students to use their communication system at home.
This event is for families with students of all ages, grades and languages.
- Pizza will be served.
- Childcare and interpretation are available upon request when registering.
Thursday, April 18, 2019 | 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Administration Building - 360 Colborne St. | St. Paul, MN 55102
Please register by April 16th:
Online: https://bit/ly/2tszS5Z | Call: 651-767-3437 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org