Summer Learning Music Program 2021
Session Dates: June 21 - July 29, 2021
Have fun learning and practicing your instrument or music class of choice during summer session!
Students may choose more than one music elective.
Eligible students are:
- Interested in beginning or continuing instrument instruction (band, string)
- Other Classes offered are Piano, Guitar/Ukulele, and Digital Music (GarageBand)
- Currently in grades 5-8
- Able to attend full day of summer session
- Method books (students should bring Standard of Excellence book if they have one)
- Transportation for eligible students
- Breakfast and lunch at no cost
Grades 5-6: Murray Middle School, 2200 Buford Ave, St Paul, MN 55108
Grades 7-8: Highland Park Senior High School, 1015 S. Snelling Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55116