2021-2022 iUpdate Paper Format (Packets)
- iUpdate paper packets are intended for students whose parents have not (by electronic due date) or will not complete iUpdate electronically.
- Paper packets should be accompanied with the Household Information Change Request document as well. Only one household change document per household is required.
- Paper packets should be returned by each student to each student's school office (or teacher at some schools).
iUpdate Paper Version Packets By Language:
- Note, all household information changes (address, phone numbers, and household members) should be made using the Household Information Change Request Form below linked below (blue links).
- Complete one iUpdate form for each current student using the iUpdate forms linked below (red links). Send the forms back to each student's school via the student's backpack or by mail.
- Finally, at the bottom are help resources for clerks (green links). First and foremost is the file, iPaper iUpdate Clerk Helper - Where to Place Data, which is a guide for clerks as to where and who enters returned paper version data into Campus.
Household Information Change Request Form
iUpdate Form English:
iUpdate Form Hmong:
iUpdate Form Somali:
iUpdate Form Spanish:
iUpdate Form Karen:
School Clerk Help Resources: