Students in grades PreK-3 will use an iPad app called Seesaw to share lessons and work with their teachers.
- Some students will already have Seesaw set up on their iPads.
- Student classes appear in Seesaw near the start of September.
- Grades K-3 students should open Seesaw to find a welcome message from their teachers.
Families: please help set up Seesaw for home use.
- Follow the guide here: Seesaw Student Login
If you need help:
- Contact your student’s teacher by visiting your school’s webpage. https://www.spps.org/Page/14791. If you can’t contact your teacher please call your school for help. School Directory
- Contact the SPP Family Support iPad Help
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 651-603-4348 from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.. Please leave a detailed voicemail and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
For help in English, please call your child’s school. Additional support below.
- Hmong 651-744-4651
- Karen 651-744-6282
- Somali 651-744-8299
- Spanish 651-744-2769