Students in grades K-2 will use an iPad app called Seesaw to share lessons and work with their teachers.
- Some students will already have Seesaw set up on their iPads.
- If Seesaw is not set up, your child’s teacher will send a Seesaw code to you by text or email.
- Grades K-2 students should open Seesaw to find a welcome message from their teachers.
Families: please help set up Seesaw for home use.
- Your child and the teacher will share lessons and work using an iPad app called Seesaw.
- Please help your child set up Seesaw.
- Your child’s teacher may send a Seesaw code to you by text or email.
- A Seesaw code has 12 digits, like this: AAAA AAAA AAAA
- You might also receive a QR code
If you do not know your student’s home learning code:
Contact your student’s teacher by visiting your school’s webpage. https://www.spps.org/Page/14791
- Teachers may email, call, text or use campus messenger to share student’s Home Learning Code
- If you can’t contact your teacher please call your school for help. School Directory
For help in English, please call your child’s school. Additional support below.
- Hmong 651-744-4651
- Karen 651-744-6282
- Somali 651-744-8299
- Spanish 651-744-2769