• The forms below are used when you have a qualifying status change.  Make sure to use the appropriate form based on your Bargaining Unit (union).

    This form is a fillable PDF. 

    1 - Download the form to your computer

    2 - Fill it out on your computer, save

    3 - Email completed form to janine.cummins@spps.org or benefits@spps.org