Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Program
Food benefit payments available to qualifying families
Families with students between the ages of 5 and 18 who currently receive SNAP of MFIP benefits, or who qualify for free or reduced lunch, are eligible for additional benefits under a new federal initiative. Learn more about P-EBT at mn.gov/dhs/p-ebt/ or call the P-EBT Hotline at 651-431-4608 or 1-833-454-0153. You can submit questions to the hotline through the P-EBT Help Form.
Who to Contact Regarding P-EBT
Answers to common questions can be found on the Minnesota Department of Human Services P-EBT website at mn.gov/dhs/p-ebt.
Due to the high number of P-EBT cards being processed, delivery may be delayed. Families with multiple students may receive their cards at different times.
Contact the Minnesota P-EBT hotline at 651-431-4608 for questions regarding:
- Changing the mailing address for where cards should be sent
- Card status
- To report a lost or stolen card
Contact SPPS Nutrition Services at 651-603-4950 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding:
- Free or reduced eligibility status or free/reduced application questions
- To confirm family information was submitted for benefits
- To confirm contact information including mailing address for cards
- To change parent/guardian contact name
- To opt out of benefits
For any other questions, contact Nutrition Services at 651-603-4950 or email@example.com. Please do not call your student’s school for P-EBT assistance.